GCA Committee Only
|This Website is updated frequently and was last updated on Tuesday 31st of May, 2016
"Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity." Lindley Karstens
- We are now on FACEBOOK. For more photographs and information about The GCA.
- Our President George Hoad has a message for all our affiliates. Follow the Link (far left) About Us and then GCA Committee to read George Hoad's message.
- For information & forms for GCA awards, insurance, affiliation and much more - Click on "Member Clubs' Area" page on the main menu (left) & read or download from the list.
- Need a flower or garden Judge for competitions? Contact the Judges Registrar
- Community Garden Clubs (Excepting WA) An offer from Yates. Click here for more.
- Zone Coordinators - Contact the Director of Zones.
- To see a list of zones if your club is in need of a Zone Coordinator for advice on any matter gardening in your area.
2016 Photo Competition. Join our exciting 2016 Photo Competition with new category additions. Click Here.
- 2015 Photo Competion winners. Go to the Menu - GCA Photographic
- GCA Job Vacancies:* Note: All applicants must be a member of an affiliated club.
- Go to the Member Clubs' Area page to learn how to Create a permanent Email Account for your club. Note all of our emails automatically use Microsoft Outlook.
- GCA Award Recipients 2015
Read about Judy Refshauge the 2015 GCA's President's Award Recipient.
- The next GCA Committee meeting is convened in June 2016 from 10am on the 4th level, 140 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills, NSW.
- Looking after orchids
- The next Convention of The Garden Clubs of Australia will be in 2017 at Ulladulla. The Ulladulla Convention Committee's first meeting is to be held 11 May 2016.
- GCA AGM Minutes (Oct 2015)